Roger Gassett was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2005 with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Management. In 2009, he received his J.D. from the University of Tulsa College of Law.
Mr. Gassett’s practice is primarily general litigation and appellate matters, with a focus on construction law and commercial disputes. Throughout his career, Mr. Gassett has worked on all types of litigation matters, ranging from small claims cases to complex commercial litigation. He has been recognized as an Oklahoma Rising Star in the field of General Litigation by Oklahoma Super Lawyers Magazine. Mr. Gassett is admitted to practice before all Oklahoma State and Appellate Courts, Federal Courts of the Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, Cherokee Tribal Court, and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
When he is not practicing law, Mr Gassett enjoys spending time with his wife Cristen, and two young son, Clete and Cooper.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Oklahoma
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Cherokee Nation Tribal Court
- Northern District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma
HONORS & AWARDS
- Oklahoma Rising Star in the field of General Litigation by Oklahoma Super Lawyers Magazine
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Evidence, Criminal Law & Administration, and Secured Transactions
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Vice-President of Tulsa Rugby Club